Multiple candidates may be accepted to increase coverage.
- Responsible capturing the event’s excitement, details, participants and speakers through exceptional photography on the day before the event (set-up / dry run), and on event day.
- Responsible for taking high quality portrait photographs of speakers and performers as needed for use on website, social media, and any printed materials.
- Responsible for taking photographs of Hamilton and McMaster University for use on website, social media, and any printed materials as needed.
- Share photos with Marketing Director for social media usage.
- Responsible for releasing all photos through a creative commons license and publishing photos to Flickr post-event in a timely manner. Your work will help encourage repeat attendance and sponsorship of the event in subsequent years.
- If you are an established photography business, you will be formally recognized as an official partner of TEDxMcMasterU.
- 1+ years of event photography and photo editing experience.
- Possesses an eye for detail, beauty and a creative mind.
- Demonstrated maturity and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and desire to put on a successful event.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and collaborative personality.
Additional Application Instructions
- In addition to submitting the standard application, please submit additional samples of your work to support your application, such as a link to your website, portfolio or public Instagram account.