Apply by August 8th 11:59 pm EST to be considered.
- Responsible for developing unique and creative ways to:
- Tell the TEDxMcMasterU story.
- Showcase the speaker lineup
- Highlight partners & sponsors for their contributions
- Spread the word about TEDxMcMasterU
- Encourage attendee registration
- Encourage speaker applications
- General maintenance of the TEDxMcMasterU website, including making updates to the website when new speakers are announced, or as new partners/sponsors are added to the event.
- Management of social media channels including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram.
- Management of social media and/or website content leading up to the event to keep participants engaged and excited.
- Manage the posting of live content & snippets to social media on the event day.
-Marketing, branding, advertising, social media and/or website management experience will be highly considered.
-Strong social media experience and following is a bonus.
-Demonstrated maturity and positive attitude.
-Strong organizational skills and desire to put on a successful event.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Friendly, approachable, and collaborative personality.